Monday, June 11, 2012


This is either the worst place or the best place to keep my deeps and darks. Have I said too much or nothing of any interest or consequence? This navel gazing is giving me a headache. I can’t remember what I wanted to write here. What image goes with this ramble? How constraining this medium is. Or is it that I have so much to learn about working in it? I don’t care for the little box they give you on the “post” page, so I spend a little extra time tinkering with what I want to say. I publish it and then I read it and realize there’s a typo. I go back and fix it. That’s nice, being able to correct my mistakes. In print, once it’s been run off 100 or 200 times, you just have that typo, typo, typo, etc. bugging you until, like everything, you forget about it and move on.
Do a little work. Save some money. Relax on the weekend, maybe see a moving picture, maybe visit an aging relative, the last surviving sibling of the last grandparent to go and that’s been 20 some odd years.

No comments:

Post a Comment